Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Monday, October 12, 2015

No posts since June.....

I can't believe I haven't posted on this blog since June.  Man the summer has flown by and now getting braced for the cold of the winter.

I hope your summer went well as our was pretty uneventful.  Did the normal things like planting flowers, etc.  We haven't had any rain to speak of since July or maybe even before that.  At least it's fall now so maybe the flowers and bushes will just go into hibernation and be OK until spring.  I hope so as I am really getting tired of watering.

I have also listed many many more items in my stores so I hope you will go and check them out.  I sure could use some sales as they have been few and far between also this summer.  I haven't been hitting any garage sales or thrift store this summer as I have a house full of items that I need to sell.

Even with not posting for all this time I still don't have a lot of exciting news but will try to be a little more diligent in posting.

Thanks to all who read my posts.  I would love a comment or two about your summer.

Later.

No comments: