Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Friends, Acquaintances or Whatever....

Can anyone tell me what it takes to keep friends anymore?  It seems like all the people on the block that used to talk to us when we walked our dogs are now avoiding us.  Why I don't know.  As far as I know we haven't done anything to them.  What is it about us that people tend to avoid.  I am honestly stumped.  I know that they aren't our friends but they always used to make it a point to come out and talk while they petted the dogs.  I feel really crappy now that they are doing this.  Oh, well - they weren't friends anyway so I guess it's just one of those things.

At least we got to walk the dogs today as the temperature was a little higher.  Now they are talking about 80 degree weather this coming week.  We will be able to walk them really a lot and see what happens.

Not crying about them not talking to us but just wondering what the hell is going on.  Comment if you have an answer to this question.


2 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

I don't have an answer for you but you know that saying that people come into your life for a reason and a season. You never know.

Thoughts of an Illinois Gal said...

Sorry I didn't see your comment Marilyn. You're right.