Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

UPDATE on Clyde

Unfortunately Clyde got so bad that we had to let him go.   It was really hard but for his sake we couldn't let him live the way he was.  He really went downhill in just a short time.  We stood by his side as he slipped away and he wasn't afraid.  We miss him and hope that he's running through sunny meadows of cat heaven chasing birds and mice.

I pray that none of our other animals ever get this horrible disease and they stay healthy until they are extremely old and slip away in their sleep.

Until next time.

No comments: