Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Update on Clyde the Cat

Well, it is not the best news.  I have been giving him the holistic medicine for hyperthyroid for a while and now the vet says it may not be that.  I quit giving him the medicine for a couple of days and he seems worse.  He has no fat on him at all and he looks really bad.  I'm not sure we're going to have him that much longer even though I have been trying like hell to make him better.  I got prescription food for him to at least make his stomach better but don't know if it will help.  

I don't know if he will get any better or not as I gave him the medicine again to day and am going to keep trying to help him.  Since I'm just a human and have no special powers I doubt I'm going to manage it.  It gets very discouraging as I know he may be at that time and I don't want him to be.  He's only 13 years old and I thought that was young for an indoor cat.  Some live to be 19 or older.

I will do what I can for him but feel it's in God's hands as to his fate.   

If anyone who reads this knows of any helpful ideas feel free to leave them in the comments. 

I will let you know what happens.

Thanks for reading my blog.  Until next time take care.

No comments: