Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Sale in my Stores......

Just wanted to let you guys know that for the next few months (or however long it takes) I will be cutting my prices in my Periwinkles and Little Shoppe of Toys stores as I really want to downgrade the inventory.     I have already phased out my clothing store and added some items to Periwinkles. 

Since it seems to be harder and harder to make a sale I have decided I will only have the jewelry and music box store.  Eventually I will only have the jewelry store. 

I am selling my jewelry since I hardly ever wear it any more and have picked up really nice pieces in my jaunts to flea markets, thrift shops and garage sales.  I do have new items but most of them are vintage jewelry pieces.  Check them out if you are in the market for new jewelry.  We all know you never can have enough to wear to work, church, or those Friday night outings.

I am selling some of my music boxes as my collection has gotten totally out of control and I need to downsize them substantially.  I will also be cutting prices in my Little Shoppe of Toys store so you will really get some bargains there.

Keep checking my stores daily for some amazing bargains. 

Love to all.

Joyce

No comments: