Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Technology and Me

Well, I got another toy as I love technology.  I got a smartphone and am already getting hooked.    It is really cool.  The more I play with it the better I like it.  My daughter told me that would happen.  I love to learn computers, phones and that kind of thing.  Anyway I have already ordered a great hard cover for it so it doesn't get damaged.

I will need to pay for all these new items so if you have anything that you want to purchase from my store feel free.  Ha!

The weather is so bad here as I think it is around most of the country.  Hopefully it was get better soon and I have been frozen most of the winter and need to thaw out.  Spring - come soon.

Well, thanks for checking out my little blog.  Take care.

No comments: