Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Another winter day....

Well another day of snowing and cold temperatures.  Just sitting at my computer listing items and looking out occasionally to see the snowflakes slowly fall down.   Sometimes I don't mind a wintry day as I can get a lot accomplished when it is.   Tomorrow is supposed to be 40 and sunny. (wonderful IL weather.).  Can't wait for spring.

I try to keep up on my blogging but have been really busy trying to close a couple of stores and move the items into other stores I have.   I need to consolidate them as I just have too many right now and have trouble deciding where to add items.   Also I want to start getting rid of some of the stuff that isn't selling so need to give some of it to the thrift stores.  I will keep my jewelry store http://littleshoppeofjewels.ecrater.com/ as the jewelry is easy to store and maintain.  I may have a few garage sales this summer but don't really like to do them.  That one I will have to think long and hard about.

Have been adding more and more items to my stores so if you are looking for something you can't find anywhere else give them a look-see.

Update on Clyde the cat.  He is still really skinny but doesn't seem to be sick or in bad health so I am really stumped as is the vet.  I guess as long as he seems to be enjoying life and not sick I will just leave him alone. It will just have to let it work out the way it's supposed to.

Anyway I will close this posting and get back to it.  

Hope you are all doing well and had a great holiday.  Mine was pretty great as my daughter came down for Christmas this year.  It has been a while since she has made it home and it was really nice.    Hopefully she can get back more often.

Until next time, stay warm and comfy and I will try to do the same.




Just as few items in my shop.


No comments: