Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Still time for Christmas Delivery

Hey if you guys have anything you want to buy for your better half or kids it can still get there in time for Christmas if you order by Dec 21st.    Hope you check out my stores.  I have a lot of great items.

Hope you all have a great and safe Christmas and New Year if I don't get to post again before then. 

Until next time - be safe and happy.

No comments: