Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Changed name of One of my Toy Stores....

Just wanted to let my customers know that I have renamed my Storenvy toy store to The Toy Chest.  I hope you will all check it out and if you see something you like be sure and purchase it as it might not be there tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  I did as two of my sisters and our husbands went out to eat.  Didn't have any leftovers but also no cleanup.  That was really nice.  

Haven't been doing a lot except working on my stores due to the weather but did get to take my dogs for a longer walk today.  Been very nice in the 40s, 50s and low 60s but by the end of next week it drops into the 20s so won't be doing any walking those days.  Just have to use my treadmill I guess. 

Hopefully everything will be great with you this month and you will have a wonderful holiday season.  I will try to get more blogs in before Christmas but don't promise anything.

Below are some of my new items I have listed:

http://periwinkles.ecrater.com/p/19130094/small-gold-night-light-dresser


http://yesterdayandtoday.storenvy.com/products/3783100-2004-dreamsicles-cherub-holding-a-cat-and-a-star-kristin-cast-art-figurine

These two are just a couple items in my stores.  I have many other items in all my stores to choose from.  Hope you find something you like.   Be sure and check them out.

Until next time - be safe and have a great time.

No comments: