Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Well more rain.....

It seems like the rain is never ending this year and it has been pretty cool.  I sure am getting tired of it.  Maybe it will stop soon.  Of course I don't want it to be like last year where it stops for good and doesn't rain all summer.  Here in Illinois the weather just never stops being weird. 

At least we got our porch roof fixed so it doesn't leak.  That's one good thing.  We also bought a charcoal grill this year instead of a gas one and we have to learn how to cook on it all over again.  We used to have one years ago but had forgotten that it takes longer for food to cook on it.   You have to get the coals hot, etc.  Hopefully we can master it soon.  Of course if the rain doesn't quit soon we won't be using it anyway.   Last year it was too hot to grill outside and this year it's too rainy.  Never a just right day anymore.

I sure wish I could start getting a lot of sales in my stores as I need the money to replenish our savings after all the repairs this year.  Does anyone need anything?  If you do be sure and check out my stores.  I have been adding more and more trying to find something you guys want.

Anyway I don't have a lot to talk about in this post as it has been boring around here..  So will try to make another post when something good happens, if it ever does.

Thanks for reading my little blog.  Hope your spring is going well.  Talk at you later. 

1 comment:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Send some of that rain down here. LOL We had a really bad thunder storm here today but we really needed it.