Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Almost Spring.....

Well, you couldn't tell by our weather the last few days but spring is almost here.  I can't wait to be able to go outside without a ton of clothes on.  To be able to open the windows and let some fresh air in will be wonderful.  I don't know about you but I have a big case of cabin fever and am more than ready to get rid of it.   It seems like the weather when it was supposed to be cold and snowy was warmer but is now getting more winter like.  It is supposed to warm up in a few days though and I can't wait. 

Our front porch has been leaking really bad with the snow and rain and will probably have to be repaired soon.  Hopefully it is not going to cost an arm and a leg as like most people who are retired our funds are limited.    I could use some sells in my stores if there is anything you need. I am listing more items daily and if you need something I would certainly be happy to provide it. 

My husband and I usually go to play bingo on Wednesdays but I have been so tired the last few days I just didn't think I could handle it today.  Between the time change and all the things we have going on lately I just haven't been able to get enough sleep and am pretty darn grouchy and tired the last few days.  We have had someone repairing our hall ceiling and they come very early in the am.    Our house is old and was built in the 20s and had an addition put on in the 30s.  Nothing is plumb in this house and we have had to have a lot repaired.  Pretty soon we will have a new house.  Ha!

Well,  hope you are all well.  Thanks for reading my blog.    Feel free to leave your comments.

No comments: