Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Jacksonville, Illinois, United States
My husband and I have been married for 51 years. We are both retired. He loves to garden and read. I like to do those things too but still need to do something interesting and keep my brain active. I have been selling online since 2002. I really like selling over the internet and reading and writing on the blogs as you can talk to many nice people. I also sell in order to supplement our income as day-to-day living expenses. I have a grown daughter who owns a painting business, Painters Extraordinaire II, in Chicago, IL. I also have two dogs(Lady and Corky) and a cat named Bonnie.

Friday, January 16, 2015

New Stores

I have decided to try a couple new stores and see if they fly.  Eventually I am only going to have a few specialty stores but that's way down the road.  Need to get as much sold as possible before I close any stores.  I already closed my clothing store as it just wasn't really doing good like it used to. 

Anyway I have added the new stores in my stores list so feel free to check them out.

I cannot believe the temperature is going up to 40 today and the mid 50s tomorrow.   Great but then after a few wonderful days it goes back down to the 20s.  Oh well live for today I guess.  At least we are able to walk the dogs.  Hopefully the snow will be off the sidewalks by the time we walk them today.  It was a little hazardous yesterday.

Thanks for reading my little blog.  Be safe and happy.

No comments: